Bedarra Island Resort, Whitsundays
4 Nights in a Point Villa includes Return helicopter transfers and all gourmet meals and snacks
From $4448 pp 1
Advertised price is per person and includes,
- Return helicopter transfers from Cairns airport.
- 4 nights accommodation in a Point Villa
- Selected alcoholic beverages and all non-alcoholic beverages
- All Gourmet meals and snacks daily
- Exclusive benefits for honeymooners and destination weddings
- activities, including sea kayaks, stand up paddle boarding, snorkelling, fishing gear, tennis, motorised dinghies
The Beach House (Villa 5) is situated right on the beach, nestled amongst the fringing coconut palms and rainforest. Featuring a wet-edge plunge pool and oversize deck, the villa offers spectacular beachfront views over the sand and ocean.
The villa is a two-storey design, featuring the custom lounge and bar on the upper level and the bedroom and bathroom on the lower level. The lower level opens out onto the expansive deck creating an inviting indoor/outdoor living experience. The deck is surrounded by rainforest-clad granite boulders and enjoys a daybed, sun lounges and outdoor seating. The bathroom spills out onto the rainforest deck to the outdoor shower hidden amongst the rainforest.
The villa features a work desk, LED televisions, pod espresso machine, mini bar, tablet and ipod. Total area of the villa is 99.5m2 (61.5m2 internal and 38m2 deck).
The Bedarra Island Resort is an award-winning, 5 star luxury resort.
Travel dates vary
Offer ends 30 October, 2017
Check availability for the Bedarra Island Resort
Fill out the form below or call us at 1300-785-533
Terms & Conditions
1) Conditions apply. Advertised accommodation is calculated at time of publication and is subject to fluctuation. Helicopter transfers are including taxes and fees and are subject to availability. Seasonal surcharges may apply. Full terms and conditions for all bookings with Travel Guru Australia can be found here.
Hot deals are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. Travel Guru Australia cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact Travel Guru Australia, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.